News Alert - Projects
Publicado el 13/09/2017
Áreas de Práctica: Financiamiento de Proyectos
Today the Private Investment Promotion Agency - ProInversión published a call for the special public tender of the following projects:
- "Broadband installation for the integral connectivity and social development of the Amazon region".
- "Broadband installation for the integral connectivity and social development of the Ica region".
- "Broadband installation for the integral connectivity and social development of the Lima region".
ProInversión calls for this special public tender by request of the Peruvian Telecommunications Investment Fund (FITEL), for the election of legal entities or consortiums, national or foreign, that will receive funding from the FITEL for the execution of the aforementioned projects.
Those interested in participating in this tender may acquire the right to participate, with a cost of US$ 2,000.00 (Two Thousand and 00/100 Dollars of the United States of America), until October 29, 2017.
According to the terms of this special tender, participants must provide evidence of the following requirements to be considered bidders within the tender:
- Accredit it has a concession, a single concession and registration, license or other enabling titles to provide at least one of the following services: (i) carrier services; (ii) public internet access service; (iii) final public services. Bidders must accredit an experience of at least five (5) years from the date of submission of envelope No. 1, in the provision of any of the aforementioned services and that such bidder is currently offering those services in the domestic market.
- Accredit that it has concessions, licenses, registrations or other enabling titles to provide public services of telecommunications equal or similar to the aforementioned services, in one or more countries different from Peru.
- Accredit the amount of minimum sales, minimum net equity and the amount of minimum total assets for the years 2015 and 2016, in accordance with the financial requirements indicated in the tender regulations.
The participants, through the presentation of the Envelope No. 1 (qualification) until October 30, 2017, must submit this information. Bidders who comply with the requirements established in the tender regulations will be considered bidders within the tender process. According to the schedule, the award of the projects is scheduled for December 11, 2017.
You may find the published projects regulations HERE.