|From Tuesday, June 16 to Monday, June 22, 2020|
At the end of July, Arranca Peru contracts for road works will come out
As part of the program Arranca Peru, announced by the Government in search of reactivating the economy and creating jobs, the Minister of Transport and Communications, Carlos Lozada, revealed that by the end of July his sector will award contracts for the execution of road works under this scheme.
The head of the MTC said that the contracts include investments of S/. 4 billion and that they will be approved through abbreviated procedures.
With that investment, it is expected to invest in 60,000 kilometers of neighborhood roads, works that are usually in charge of local governments, but now they will receive support from the executive.
In this sense, a short contracting process will be carried out, an abbreviated procedure that will allow contracts for neighborhood roads to be awarded at the end of July.
- TC Latin American Partners, a New York-based investment fund, has closed the purchase of a business center in Juan de Arona, which includes three towers with 19,000 m2.
- The security company Liderman announced that it would enter to compete in the business of parking and management of parking lots.
- The sites of Tambomayo, Uchucchacua, el Broncal, Orcopampa, Julcani and La Zanja, linked to Cía de Minas Buenaventura, restarted operations and expect to reach full capacity again by the end of June.
- To advance its exploration and development strategy for its Los Chapitos copper discovery (Arequipa), Camino Corporation announced that it will make a private placement without intermediaries for 3 million Canadian dollars.
- JP Morgan reduced the recommendation to invest in Credicorp Ltd shares from “overweight” to “neutral”. The target price is US$ 192.
- Auryn Resources announced that it will resume exploration activities at its Sombrero and Curibaya projects in southern Peru.
- Given the new consumption patterns imposed by the Covid-19, General Motors began the expansion of its online dealership in the region.
- As part of the program Arranca Peru, announced by the Government in search of reactivating the economy and creating jobs, the Minister of Transport and Communications, Carlos Lozada, revealed that by the end of July his sector will award contracts for the execution of road works under this scheme.
- Dynacor Gold Mines, which buys and processes gold from artisanal and small-scale mining companies in Peru, partially resumed operations with the expectation of returning to its full operating capacity of 300 tons per day.