|From Tuesday, June 30 to Monday, July 06, 2020|
Gas project to see light in 90 days
The project of mass use of natural gas called Seven Regions already has a defined schedule for its award via public tender, reported the Ministry of Energy and Mines.
The final version of the concession contract was approved by Proinversion and according to the terms established in its schedule, the granting of the good pro will be made after 90 calendar days from July 1.
The Seven Regions project contemplates an estimated investment of US$ 200 million through the public-private partnership (PPP) mechanism. The project has a minimum connection plan to initially serve more than 113,000 homes in Apurimac, Ayacucho, Huancavelica, Junin, Cusco, Puno and Ucayali.
- Gradually, private investment is starting to pick up again in Miraflores. And of the 89 projects with building permits for US$ 519 million that they had before the covid-19 quarantine, some 44 have already restarted their activities.
- Osinergmin has a portfolio of eleven current contracts for concessions and the expansion of electricity transmission lines under construction, which will mean an investment of around US$ 1.263 billion until 2024.
- Globally, Metso Minerals and its former competitor Outotec have just completed their merger, now targeting all stages of mining activity. In the region, the transaction will not only bring synergies but also integrated investments.
- Under its option agreement with Minas Andinas por Los Chapitos (Arequipa), Camino Corp reported that it has completed the acquisition of the copper property.
- After having installed new capacity for solar energy production, water recycling and non-renewable resources, Textil del Valle will open its textile recycling plant in August.
- The project of mass use of natural gas called Seven Regions already has a defined schedule for its award via public tender, reported the Ministry of Energy.
- Through its Peruvian subsidiary, the Chilean Broom Frio Holding (BFH) will begin construction of a refrigerator for fresh fruit in the north to meet the demand for services generated by the Olmos project (Lambayeque).
- Parque Arauco opened the doors of Larcomar shopping center after the authorization given by the Government, operating with a maximum capacity of 40%.
- Credicorp Capital completed the merger by absorption with Ultraserfinco, a company with more than 50 years in the Colombian financial sector.
- Real Plaza and Glovo signed an alliance to bring their users what they need without leaving home and in a range of one to two hours.
- Aeromexico, one of Latin America’s largest airlines, reported that it invoked U.S. bankruptcy law to restructure its debt due to the impact of the covid-19 pandemic on its sector.
- Legalario, Mexican startup to create contracts and digital signatures, grew 1000% as a result of covid-19. The company expects to be over a million documents by the end of the year.
- Cencosud closes Paris operation in Peru, and in Chile will merge it with the Johnson brand.
- As part of the economic recovery process, the Mina Justa Multiboyas Terminal port project has resumed construction, revealed the National Port Authority (APN) of Peru.
- In a recent operation, the Canadian-based company Oppy acquired a 50% stake in Agroretail, one of the main suppliers of fresh produce in Peru.
- On a similar route to that established to take off in Chile, the German specialty insurance company Fester&Co. GmbH Germany announced the creation of its new office in Peru.
- Canadian mining company Lida Resources is preparing a 2,000-meter drilling program at the San Vicente (La Libertad) project.