|From Tuesday, December 03 to Monday, December 09, 2019|
Trans-tunnel studies of the Central Railroad will culminate in 2020
Last week, the President of the Republic, Martín Vizcarra, announced that the Government will invest US$ 50 million in the preparation of feasibility studies for a new four-lane central highway, which according to the project profile will require a higher investment to US$ 3.5 billion.
However, the Ministry of Transportation and Communications has advanced studies of another alternative to decongest the Central Highway: the trans-Andean tunnel of the Central Railroad.
The feasibility studies of this project are currently being developed, which are carried out by the Trasandino Railway Consortium, formed by the Dohwa Engineering companies of South Korea and the Italian Geodata Engineering and Italferr (Diario Gestion).
- The company Zeus Investments Peru presented a takeover bid for 84.04% of the share capital of Hermes Transportes Armored. The offer is subject to the acquisition of a minimum number of Hermes shares, which represent at least 83.93% of its share capital jobs (Diario Gestion).
- The Ancón Industrial Park project would be awarded in July 2020, which would specify one of the most emblematic projects that will require the investment of US$ 650 million, said Deputy Minister of Mype and Industry, José Salardi. Once in operation it will provide 58,000 direct jobs (Diario Gestion).
- The investment bank Fitch Ratings confirmed with a BBB- rating to the senior notes of the electricity company Energía Eólica (Inka), linked to ContourGlobal (Great Britain) for US$ 204 million in effect until 2034 jobs (Diario Gestion).
- The concession of a group of projects that were scheduled for this year was postponed to be carried out in 2020, because there are still processes to complete by the state entities. One of the projects is the massification of natural gas in 7 regions of the center and south of the country jobs (Diario Gestion).
- Atria Energía, a regional Peruvian capital company, placed US$ 6,000,000 corresponding to Series A of the First Issuance of the “First Atria Energy Corporate Bond Program” for a term of 5 years. The issue was aimed at institutional investors jobs (Diario Gestion).
- The Nuevo LimaTambo consortium, formed by the OHL and Cosapi companies, was chosen to carry out the works of the first package of the second stage of the Jorge Chavez International Airport expansion, Lima Airport Partners reported jobs (Diario Gestion).
- Mining investments nationwide last October totaled US $ 623 million, which represented a 35.5% growth compared to the amount recorded in the same month of 2018 (US $ 460 million), and represents the largest amount of monthly investment registered in 2019 and in recent years jobs (Diario Gestion).
- Falabella agreed to the partial split by means of which Falabella will segregate a patrimonial block in favor of Inverfal Peru, in accordance with the split project exposed a few weeks ago jobs (Diario Gestion).
- Norwegian inspection services company Petroleum Geo Services (PGS) signed an agreement with Perupetro to conduct an extensive study of hydrocarbon prospects on the Peruvian coast, called Mega Survey jobs (Diario Gestion).
- Last month, Transelec, one of the main electricity transmission companies in Chile, announced the purchase, through its subsidiary Conelsur Peru, of the Norperuana Transmitter Company, owned by the South African gold producer Gold Fields jobs (Diario Gestion).
- Centenario transferred to Centenario Renta Inmobiliaria (subsidiary company) an equity block (Block 3 CRI), consisting of assets and liabilities jobs (Diario Gestion).
- Last week, the President of the Republic, Martín Vizcarra, announced that the Government will invest US$ 50 million in the preparation of feasibility studies for a new four-lane central highway, which according to the project profile will require a higher investment to US$ 3,500 million jobs (Diario Gestion).
- Lima would have two cable cars. To the project that the Municipality of Lima is currently developing to connect San Juan de Lurigancho with Independence, the initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism (Mincetur) is added to unite the Historic Center of Lima with Cerro San Cristóbal. This project constitutes a co-refinanced private initiative (IPA) in the ProInversión portfolio, which is developed in coordination with the Mincetur, which consists of developing public use infrastructure for the provision of the tourist service through a cable car jobs (Diario Gestion).